What is the Member-Get-A-Member Campaign?
This campaign is an opportunity that provides benefit for members who recruit fellow physician's to become a member of the Arizona Medical Association (ArMA). It is a quick and fun way to challenge members to refer non-members to join ArMA.
How Do I Participate in Member-Get-A-Member?
It's easy - refer a colleague and receive one entry for each approved colleague. Maximum of one-year free membership per campaign. See full program details and prizes below, along with helpful tools to recruit new members.
We're making it easier for you to refer new members through a personalized online referral form! You can quickly send an email message to refer your colleagues by visiting the referral form on our website. You can access the referral form by clicking here. Please note that you will be prompted to log in to your member profile to complete the referral form. Take a moment to fill one out today!
2019 Campaign Schedule & Rules
- Campaign runs from October 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020.
- Each member who successfully recruits 3 new paying members will automatically receive 1 year of free ArMA membership ($485 value)!
- The referred friend or colleague must be registering as a paid member with the organization
- The prospective member must apply through the online ArMA membership application - which can be easily sent through the 'Refer a Friend' option within your member profile. Don't forget to have the prospective member list your name on the membership application referral!
- Only one referring name may be entered per referral. If multiple names are included in the referred members completed registration, only one name will count for prize eligibility.
- The referrer's ArMA membership dues for 2020 must be paid in full to be eligible for any rewards or prizes.
- Those who refer new paying members to ArMA that are approved for membership will be recognized in the following:
- ArMA 2020 Annual Meeting
- "Medicine This Week" (MTW)
- ArMA Website
- Spring Issue of The Arizona Pulse - ArMA's online digital magazine
- Colleagues who are referred for membership can be former members who discontinued their membership prior to 2019.
- Grand Prize - Brand NEW iPad Air (256GB) and free 2020 membership
- Second Prize - $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Third Prize - $50 Amazon Gift Card
Helpful Tools and Tips
Below we have provided you with categorized talking points to help in the initial conversation with your friend or colleague. You may also download the rules and talking points by clicking here.
- CME Leadership Training
- Variety of resources, programs, and valuable tools for physician members
- Variety of online publications, booklets, and guides
- ArMA represents all specialties and fields of practice
- ArMA is the largest organization in the state representing the interest of all physicians
- ArMA provides leadership, advocacy, education, and networking
- Doctor of the Day Program - an exclusive member benefit
- Doc Book MD is a free member benefit which is HIPAA-Secure Messaging Application for your mobile device
Community & Networking:
- ArMA has a robust online community platform to keep members connected
- Quarterly networking events for members that are hosted across Arizona
- ArMA offers opportunities for members to be involved in committees and serve in leadership roles
- ArMA provides timely healthcare updates through publications, online blogs, and community forums
- ArMA hosted stakeholder town hall meetings to solicit member feedback
- Advocating for patients' rights and safety
- ArMA represents your profession every day
- As one individual, you may feel you have relatively little power to effect change, but membership in ArMA can help you advocate for issues that often see major results
How Do I know if Someone is an ArMA Member Already?
Search ArMA's membership database by clicking here.
Contact the ArMA Membership Team:
- Simone Lustig (602) 347-6907, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shari Robinson (602) 347-6914, email@example.com