The 2020 President's Awards Dinner has officially been cancelled.
ArMA Healthcare Awards
The dinner has been cancelled. However, please join us as we congratulate and recognize the 2020 ArMA Healthcare Award recipients!
The 2020 Award Nomination process is closed.
A highlight of every Arizona Medical Association (ArMA) Annual Meeting is the President's Dinner. Each year, ArMA recognizes excellence and achievement by Arizona physicians, organizations, and other exemplary individuals at our Annual President’s Dinner.
- ArMA Distinguished Service Award – The ArMA Distinguished Service Award recognizes those individuals and organizations that have gone above and beyond in their profession, making a significant impact on the community. .
- ArMA Health & Fitness Award – The ArMA Health & Fitness Award recognizes a group or individual that demonstrates extraordinary commitment to the health and fitness of Arizona residents.
- David O. Landrith Humanitarian Award – The Humanitarian Award recognizes programs and individuals who go above and beyond their given profession to help underserved communities receive medical care and other healthcare services that lead to the betterment of their lives. Named in honor of ArMA’s long-time lobbyist and VP of Policy & Political Affairs, who passed away in 2015.
- ArMA Public Health Service Award – presented, jointly, with the Arizona Department of Health Services, this award recognizes an individual, group, or educational organization whose contributions to public health have been significant regarding public health issues, i.e., tobacco, immunizations, etc.
- Award in Memory of Edward Sattenspiel, M.D.– This award is given in memory of Edward Sattenspiel, MD, a former ArMA president and champion for healthcare in Arizona, in recognition of an individual’s long-term commitment to organized medicine.
- ArMA Walk the Talk Award – this award recognizes individuals or organizations that go above the usual in their support of medicine, often in health policy-related matters.
- Wallace A. Reed, M.D. Award – recognizes innovation in health care of an individual or organization.
- CH William Ruhe Award - This award recognizes excellence in accredited continuing medical education (CME) programs in Arizona.